Atlantic Roleplay

DanaeDanae Posts: 1
edited April 2021 in Roleplay
Greetings and Salutations!

It has been a long, very long time since I have been around in Ultima Online. Is the RP on Atlantic dead now? I was a member of the Order of Sanctus, and it seems like not many of the old roleplaying guilds are still around.

Comments

• BenBen Posts: 208
    Wow. I remember them. That goes way back. If I am not mistaken, they still have one of their houses, if not the guild house, across the road from Hanses Hostel. I only know this from a walkabout to old haunts recently with a mule I have on Atlantic.
  • Danae said:
    Greetings and Salutations!

It has been a long, very long time since I have been around in Ultima Online. Is the RP on Atlantic dead now? I was a member of the Order of Sanctus, and it seems like not many of the old roleplaying guilds are still around.
    Cear Dallben of the Zog Cabal here. Lots of Sanctus stop by from time to time here: https://discord.gg/h6egrA6Z
  • fortunegunnerfortunegunner Posts: 4
    edited June 2023
    I hate to resurrect a dead thread but I had to. Drayden from !DRW here, though I've had many RP guild affiliations. I've come back recently and I'm looking for old members of the ARPC. Tried the OG boards but of course no one is around there. I placed a small house just down the road from Sanctus recently and I'm just trying to get myself going again.