Rare Wheelbarrow Plant Colors?

2»

Comments

• Uriah_HeepUriah_Heep Posts: 915
    lol
  • TanagerTanager Posts: 634
    edited April 2018
    I absolutely love the wheelbarrow itself, and the plants are wonderful!  Gardeners have been begging for colored plants that kept the leaves green. YAY!!

An unusual variety, a bit grainy cuz I enlarged the image. It is dyed Wind Azul. Has anyone gotten other plant types that are not classic or peculiar variety yet? Also, has anyone seen a hedge or Cyprus tree? Cuz that would be neat.
  • I took a UO break for like 10 days and missed the whole wheelbarrow thing *sigh* For the love of God don't just drop one in my pack or anything. I pay like 40 bucks a month for this?
    Tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies
  • MargretteMargrette Posts: 549
    Tanager said:
    Has anyone gotten other plant types that are not classic or peculiar variety yet? Also, has anyone seen a hedge or Cyprus tree? Cuz that would be neat.

Tangar, on Mugen I got two things that I think someone else called a "climbing rose" and then another plant that I first thought was the vanilla plant, but actually isn't.

In the picture below, you can see two of the "climbing roses" next to my character and the other plant that I can't identify yet right next to them, with the finger pointing at it.  Don't have any natural dye yet to try on them.

• TanagerTanager Posts: 634
    oooh how lovely! ty for posting a pic :)
  • I never considered dropping plants on a dye tub... I still like the rubble barrels better, but that's a great idea.
    Tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies
  • LarisaLarisa Posts: 1,171
    The few new varieties I have I dyed with a Rare Magenta Dye...I like them. 

That big spread out one....is Rare Fire Red.

DO love the climbing roses, hoping to get lots more of those..so far I have gotten 2.

• jaytinjaytin Posts: 417
    Thanks all for sharing the new plant screenies. Some very strange new plants there...
    @Margrette I really like your house!

• DrakelordDrakelord Posts: 1,730

I seen only this type on Legends so far, everywhere else they are enchanted wheelbarrow
    Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598
  • TimStTimSt Posts: 1,779
    How many plants should the wheelbarrow give?  I have received only one plant since the first day the wheelbarrow were available.  Is it one plant per wheelbarrow?
  • FaerylFaeryl Posts: 273
    I believe it's one plant per week? I'm getting antsy waiting for more.
  • IvenorIvenor Posts: 1,216
    edited April 2018
    One of the top Viewed threads is , Rare Wheelbarrow Plant Colors...lol. Yeah we all really care about EJ lol...**goes to work**
    And, considering that the "forte" of UO is being a SANDBOX game, let's thanks the black souls of the evil steampunk clone of Blackthorn for this! :)
  • MargretteMargrette Posts: 549
    Faeryl said:
    I believe it's one plant per week? I'm getting antsy waiting for more.
    My wheelbarrows on Balhae had full flowerpots after server maintenance this evening.
    I was able to collect some more today...I shard-traded so I didn't collect all on the same day...I did get 2 today that I haven't gotten so I am happy..no rare colors yet, these I dyed purple.

• SkettSkett Posts: 1,312
    I had 1 today not sure why, only 1 out of 120 isn’t right 

im going to wait until they are all full the harvest them all same time and see if it happens again 
    Yeah I was going to do that but I just couldn't resist the temptation :/ It's an addiction lol.

Lol I hear ya hard not to 

I just went and checked them again now there are 11 out of 120 
    they must not be on server maintenance schedule 
    Did you harvest them all at the same time or different times? Must be from the time they are harvested then....I will have to resist the urge to harvest the rest of mine until they all catch up....ohhh that's gonna be hard!

• MissEMissE Posts: 776
    These are the item id's on the plants I have collected so far:

These two are the only color ones I have had

Cheers MissE

For more info about Angelwood Warehouse Events go to the A.W.E Forum
    The blue one I have is Hue ID 3

• KfitzKfitz Posts: 3
    Kfitz said:

Not sure what color this is but it came from the wheelbarrow
    WOW extreme close-up!

Looks like fire orange? Do you use the EC? You can Hue ID it if you do :) It's very pretty..I haven't gotten a pampas grass yet :(

• crunchnastycrunchnasty Posts: 241
    @Margrette , you should offer home design services. I'd hire you to make my place look better.
  • CyrusCyrus Posts: 49
     hue 2729

• FaerylFaeryl Posts: 273
    Cyrus said:
     hue 2729

Oooh... pretty.
    Well I just did anther 120 wheelbarrows today and I only got 6 colored plants 
    3 pink
    1 orange/red
    2 blue