Diminishing chance of spawning a colored beast

TimStTimSt Posts: 1,779
edited April 2021 in General Discussions
Hey @Kyronix,

Is there a diminishing chance of spawning a colored beast such as a CU or a Hiryu the more of them you dispatch (kill / tame) and the less other creatures you kill? Similar to how your chances of getting a Treasure of ... drop diminish if you only kill one type of creature.

The reason I ask is that I have been farming Hiryus for a while in hopes of getting a few of the super rare green ones and have noticed I am spawning fewer and fewer colored Hiryus.  I am wondering if I go off and kill something else for a while will my chances of getting a green Hiryu improve.

Comments

• McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    Tim i have every color Hiyru and can say it is just RNG luck 
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • dvviddvvid Posts: 849
    There’s an item in the store that supposedly increases the chance of rare color creatures to spawn. 
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,973
    dvvid said:
    There’s an item in the store that supposedly increases the chance of rare color creatures to spawn. 
    It does not work for Cus or Hiryus .
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • dvviddvvid Posts: 849
    Oh... :/
  • DragoDrago Posts: 290
    edited April 2021
    The good cus are extremely rare.  I camped 2 days to get a red one.  I for one am glad the store item doesnt include cus.  leave some merit in this game for crying out loud.
    blaze cu is 1 in 23301,  white cu is 1 in 476.

• SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    edited April 2021
    How is this Blaze Cu Sidhe compared to the Yukio's Earring...

One is just cosmetic with 1/23,301 chance.
    Another is functional using a rarely used equipment slot with 1/8 chance.

Please stop with the random color Cu Sidhe.... I should be able to get a Blaze after 100 tries. I tried for 10 years and got nothing, its bs :D
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs