Hephaestus VP Actual Price & Vela the Sorceress UO Wiki Page...

IvenorIvenor Posts: 1,216
edited January 2021 in General Discussions
Hi!
I see that the Void Pool Points price for an Hephaestus shield on the Vela UO Wiki page is still listed as 2,000 VP, but the actual price (I just checked on Europa) is higher, so is the one for sale now with the higher price always the same "maimed" version?
TIA!
I.

Comments

• MariahMariah Posts: 2,974Moderator
    how strange, I have no idea when the prices were ammended, but I will update the page asap. Thank you for bringing it to my attention.
    I would assume that all the artifacts Vela sells will be the antique version as before.
  • IvenorIvenor Posts: 1,216
    Mariah said:
    how strange, I have no idea when the prices were ammended, but I will update the page asap. Thank you for bringing it to my attention.
    I would assume that all the artifacts Vela sells will be the antique version as before.

Thanks for the reply! :)

If I must venture an hypothesis, it could be because 2.000 VP are exactly the contervalue of only 2 of the "Deluxe Starter Pack Dungeon Point Award Point Tokens"...

• MariahMariah Posts: 2,974Moderator
    All the artifact prices have changed, but while Hephaestus has gone up in price, the other items have gone down. :)
  • IvenorIvenor Posts: 1,216
    edited January 2021
    Mariah said:
    All the artifact prices have changed, but while Hephaestus has gone up in price, the other items have gone down. :)

So... the most useful one is the one that has gone up...