glorify fortune potion, gone from store

Really? One would suppose that the last days of ToD would be the best sell date for the potion, and yet, it's gone from the store! I hope it's a glitch!

Please check that and make it available again before the ToD ends tomorrow.

Comments

• AragornAragorn Posts: 293
    another interesting decision 
  • psychopsycho Posts: 290
    The potions is a silly solution, the problem in first place is the super slow spawnrate.
    Another problem is people jumping on other shards just to farm som items on a shard they dont even play

• I agree, the potion is definitely not the ideal solution, but as you say, with such slow spawn rate, getting enough points for more than 1 reward is unatainable without said potion... Clearly not greatly implemented, and the potion is the very definition of "pay to win". 
    Anyway, finally got my eppaulettes, all the other sillyness can rot.
  • PlayerSkillFTWPlayerSkillFTW Posts: 524
    edited November 2020
    Yep, got the Human and Garg SSI Epaulettes on Atlantic, and the Human SSI Epaulettes on Napa, but i had wanted to also get a SSI Garg Epaulettes on Napa, or at least a Serpent's Jawbone. Wasn't able to get enough points though due to them taking the Potion of Glorious Fortune off of the Store a day early :(
    3,650 Luck+Potion of Glorious Fortune was nuts for drops in Lich Lord Room.
  • ArchangelArchangel Posts: 460
    edited November 2020
    except they took the potion away almost 3 days before it ended... I wrote this post after a whole day without it being there (Nov 13th). then all the 14th, then all 15th... Anyway, we all know what's happening here, lol