EC Healthbar Bug

SethSeth Posts: 2,904

The EC health bar need to be fixed.
1) Player character:
- Poison cured but the health bar still shows as green in color.
- I was trying to cure and it says target is not poisoned.

2) Pet:
- Health bar suddenly changes to 1% HP and is not updated.
- I have to double click the health bar to show the current HP.
- If I am standing too close to the pet, I ended up riding the Cu as I double click.

3) Monsters:
- Have not encountered any issues with monsters from TO Deceit, as their HP is much lower (not bosses or real alpha).
- Previously happened after some time, esp for high end monsters.

References:
https://forum.uo.com/discussion/comment/44608/#Comment_44608

If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs

Comments

• MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    Seth,

is number 1) happening when you cross a server line when you’re poisoned (this includes going in/out of a dungeon) 
    if so, this also happens on CC, and you can rectify it by poisoning yourself again but yes it should not happen.
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

• SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    edited October 2020
    Mervyn said:
    Seth,

is number 1) happening when you cross a server line when you’re poisoned (this includes going in/out of a dungeon) 
    if so, this also happens on CC, and you can rectify it by poisoning yourself again but yes it should not happen.
    Yes I have to run out of dungeon to cure, but it should turn blue when I am cured in any location. This remains a bad bug because I have to cure several times. Anyone would not know he is cured if the health bar is not showing.
  • MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    (It is only green for you) and can also tell by the poison debuff if you’re poisoned or not. 
    The same happens with mortal strike if you cross a server line while under the effect, but yes this can be a confusing bug.
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

• SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    Yeah it is confusing, when will this ever get resolved.
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    "additional info, your healthbar will only remain green when you cure the poison after crossing the server line if you cross the server line before the first tick of poison damage hits"-+-
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.