The black gate - quest

psychopsycho Posts: 284
edited September 2020 in Bugs
On the black gate quest,  the NPC outside britain, questname: In service of the poorhouse

The NPC ask for 3 tings, white milk, bread loaf and shoes.
The NPC baker at britain sells bread loaf, however he got two types in the list. Only one of them is the correct one, the other cant be toggled as quest item.

How are new players supposed to know the NPC baker has two types of the same item, look the same and exactely same name.  only difference is the price, one at 3gp and one at 13gp.

If I rememebr correctly the trade quests had alof of this bugs too, the problem occur when NPCs sell identical items of same type (yet they are not the same  itemID)

Shard: Europa
Location Britain bakerhouse and NPC lolo outside britain
Time: 24/7
See picture

loaf.jpg 128.5K

Comments

• PawainPawain Posts: 8,974
    Yup a GM told me to buy the other type.  Its all shards.

The second one down works!
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    The one at the higher price is a higher price because that's the one being bought. I discovered this a couple of days ago before there was a price difference (and reported it) however since the cost didn't exactly break the bank, I bought one of each and ate the non quest one for the next character I did.
  • MargeMarge Posts: 720
    It is also a different graphic. It's kinda small but the 13g old one has what looks to be a piece torn and crumbs on the edge.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,974
    I use the Inn near Brit commons.  Its the second bread loaf.  A few times I have tried to turn in a Pie.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.