To the Dev team

Thank you for addressing the account bound vendor sales.   It goes to show if you ask for action and give a reasonable reason for said request the Gods of UO listen.  

Comments

• RorschachRorschach Posts: 503Moderator
    I have removed some non topical posts. Please use existing threads and discussions for those topics.
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    edited September 2020
    Thanks for stopping account bound items on vendor.

I am concerned about this: "some ... and bug fixes".

If no details are mentioned, it probably means the bugs fixed are really minor ones and not worth mentioning. Which also means none of the issues raised in the bug forum is addressed. Otherwise, if its worth a player's time to write the bug, it should be worth the time to state the bug is cleared - IF it is really cleared. So, I see no joy in the bug department.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    You don't consider the bug fixes mentioned below that opening sentence to be the ones referred to?
    Mariah said:
    You don't consider the bug fixes mentioned below that opening sentence to be the ones referred to?
    • Resolved issue where ridden pets do not reflect the notoriety of their riders
    The above is a minor bug, it does not severely affect game play. 

The rest are bug fixes for 109. 

I am referring to the huge backlog of bugs found in Bug forum not issues with 109.
  • Arnold7Arnold7 Posts: 1,291
    Thanks for removing the account bound items from vendors.
  • MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    Seth said:
    Mariah said:

What game have you been playing? 

I take it you’re not in VvV. 

I would not consider using an exploit to guardwack and stat loss and dry loot half the guild as a minor bug.
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

edited September 2020
    Mervyn said:
    Seth said:
    Mariah said:

What game have you been playing? 

I take it you’re not in VvV. 

I would not consider using an exploit to guardwack and stat loss and dry loot half the guild as a minor bug.
    To avoid getting into unnecessary debate of what defines a "major" defect in professional quality assurance term, let me rephrase to say the effort or emphasis placed on bugs is inadequate.