Blocked Recall Areas With No Apparent Reason

Estel_RandirEstel_Randir Posts: 189
edited August 2020 in General Discussions
I do not know if the developers or the EM's are responsible for this. But many places in this game are not blocked to marking runes but are blocked to recall for no apparent reason at all. For example, right now on Great Lakes in Trinsic Felucca side, the tinkers shop & the North blacksmith are blocked from recalling inside the building. What makes is even stranger is you can recall on the pavement of the tinker shop but not the blacksmith. The blacksmith will not allow recall in the building, in front of the building on the pavement or within like 10 tiles - but you can recall onto the grass on either side of the door! There are lots of these inconsistencies now in this game.This may not be game breaking, but it makes the game annoying when trying to participate in BoDs, etc. Someone please (devs or whoever) start cleaning up some of these inconsistencies. The more of these type of things are allowed, the more irritating it is to play the game.

Comments

• MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    Are you sure the town isn’t just currently under VvV siege? (Lasts around 20 mins)
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

• SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    edited August 2020
    I have been recalling into blacksmith and tailoring shops for bribing. I also noticed some Fel city runes do not work anymore, but didn't check if vvv was on at that time since I was using my worker.
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
  • It has nothing to do with VvV. It is a constant block. Plus you get a warming when recalling into VvV.
    edited August 2020
    No you don’t get a warning, you can’t recall info VvV.
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

• I have gotten a warning several times recalling from Tran to Fel. Big square window warming me that I was recalling into VvV going on. I hit ok once to see and it let me recall into the town.
  • TimStTimSt Posts: 1,779
    Mervyn said:
    No you don’t get a warning, you can’t recall info VvV.
    The warning is in the chat / journal.  It says "You can not teleport into that area."
    Yes, that’s not a warning, that’s telling you.

• DubhDubh Posts: 28
    I have gotten a warning several times recalling from Tran to Fel. Big square window warming me that I was recalling into VvV going on. I hit ok once to see and it let me recall into the town.
    I've never seen anything like that when trying to recall.

If I'm in a town that's turning VvV I see a warning like that.
  • Add the Trinsic FeluccaTailor shop to being blocked to recall inside. Seems like quite a few spots in Trinsic Felucca are like this. Probably more.
  • TimStTimSt Posts: 1,779
    Main mage shop in Trammel Britain on Pacific. You can recall from within but not into it. Closest you can recall is on the bridge.