Can't get into "War Mode"

Every since the publish my UI has been acting funny. It wasn't updating when I log off and back in again and couldn't get into war mode using EC. For example I wound put a new item on a hot bar or create a new macro or rearange windows and it didn't save. I had to uninstall both CC and EC and reinstall to fix that. But still can't get into War Mode using EC. I have to shiled icon on my UI desktop or whatever but when I click it, it does noting. When I hit tab nothing either. *shurgs* :o
Don't let heartburn and indigestion keep you from relishing life's special moments. Use Alka-Seltzer for speedy relief when you need it.

Comments

• MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    Is this happening on all characters? or just one?
    If all, try doing a 'full file check' when you boot up. If just one, find the character's file in the documents folder of your pc, move it to another location and then start the client, allowing the game to make a new file. The path will look something like this:
    C:\Documents\EA Games\Ultima Online Stygian Abyss\User Data\accountname\shard\charname

• It's doing on all. I had to find the war button in actions and put that on one of my hot bars. Also the peace button to go back to peace. But yea, Ill try that 'full file check'. Thanks.
    Don't let heartburn and indigestion keep you from relishing life's special moments. Use Alka-Seltzer for speedy relief when you need it.
  • TyrtleTyrtle Posts: 15
    The shield does not work for me as well.  The default key is the W key though, so I just use that.
  • Tyrtle said:
    The shield does not work for me as well.  The default key is the W key though, so I just use that.

Thanks Tyrtle, I dnk that. Ill just use that then. :)
  • TimStTimSt Posts: 1,779
    Have you tried dragging the shield to another location away from other things?  I try to keep stuff a fair distance away from my backpack because the backpack's clickable area extends beyond the visible graphic.

• Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    edited April 2020
    On the EC I've had the same problem since day 1, hitting the esc key not only brings up the main menu it also toggles me into war mode, it's a setting that I've had zero luck finding the fix to.
    You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.