Population

Currently returned too ultima after some time.... Played during aos.

I came back to atl as that showed most popular. My time zone is UK so obviously I'm alittle out of wack with most of the player base i want to interact with. My question is roughly how many active guilds are you europa? How many of them pvp? And what is the current state of affairs of pvp on europa?

I'm currently considering a transfer to europa but I don't want to play on my own. Would there be any guilds looking to help me?

I like all aspects of ultima pvm, pvp, events and idocs both tram and fel. 

Crafting isn't my favourite thing too do and have yet too actually create a crafter. I normally get by via acquiring resources and runics, then asking guildies to make me stuff for me. :>

thanks for your time and any replies.

Comments

• BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    Make a Char on Europa and Drach and explore.  Use Gen Chat to ask questions.  Use VS to see what each shard has.  To look at everything on a shard use "weight" as your search and use high to low.
  • KirthagKirthag Posts: 541
    As Bilbo said, is best you create a toon on the European shards before transferring your main.

You may also want to check out Catskills - we have a growing number of Europeans (French & German) who enjoy the Role Playing offered on that shard.