Can you Devs be more clear when posting patch notes?

TailTail Posts: 70
edited March 2020 in Forum Feedback
Someone for the love of God tell me what this means?

Bushido Evasion PvP is now subject to diminishing returns after the first evade which will increase with each evade. Diminishing return scales up to a max of 70% evasion reduction. For example, a player with a 60% chance to evade would be reduced to 18% at the max reduction.

#1.) How many steps of reduction is this? What are the steps? 60 40 18? Cause it u can still evade 3 spells it hasn't changed at all.
#2.) Diminishing return scales up to a max of 70% evasion reduction. Scales up? Do you mean Scales Down? And if it does then it isn't 18% its -10 if you have a 60% chance.

Can the Devs give us the formula because the above tells us nothing on how it works.

Comments

• TailTail Posts: 70
    Anyone?
  • NikardNikard Posts: 164
    #1.) How many steps of reduction is this? What are the steps? 60 40 18? Cause it u can still evade 3 spells it hasn't changed at all.

Dimishing returns will work something like this, a flat percentage chance reduction for each additional spell [my example used about  20% per evade, but to my knowledge the actual number they are using is unreleased.

Evade 1: 60% Evade 2: 48% Evade 3: 38% Evade 4: 31% Evade 5: 24% Evade 6: 19%

#2.) Diminishing return scales up to a max of 70% evasion reduction. Scales up? Do you mean Scales Down? And if it does then it isn't 18% its -10 if you have a 60% chance.

60% x 30% = 18%
  • Petra_FydePetra_Fyde Posts: 1,321
    Math is not a strong point of mine, but I believe 70% evasion reduction means
    If you have a 60% chance to evade then 70% of that chance = 18%
    ie 70% of 60. The amount of diminish scales up.  the chance to evade scales down.
    Does that make any sense?