WARNING !! Has anyone else had their Sovereign points VANISH from their UOStore Account ?

I had several thousands and now, WITHOUT purchasing anything from the UOStore, my balance is down to 0.

What gives ? I paged for a Game Master but so far no reply....

Has anyone else had this nasty surprise ?

@Kyronix , @Bleak , @Mesanna , I SURE hope this is a bug and will get fixed, right ?

Comments

• KHANKHAN Posts: 510
    I just checked, and I am missing over 5000! My balance is ZERO!!!!! @Mesanna @Bleak @Kyronix This is something that needs to be resolved immediately! 
    If you sell UO items for R.L. $$$, you need to quit playing UO , and get a BETTER R.L. JOB!
  • KyronixKyronix Posts: 1,110Dev
    We are investigating the issue, thank you for the report.
    Kyronix said:
    Thanks!
    If you sell UO items for R.L. $$$, you need to quit playing UO , and get a BETTER R.L. JOB!
  • poppspopps Posts: 3,904
    Kyronix said:
    Thank you SO much for the quick assistance !!
  • BleakBleak Posts: 143Dev
    This has been resolved.
    Bleak said:
    This has been resolved.
    Thanks! Mine are back!!!!
  • KHAN said:
    Bleak said:
    This has been resolved.
    Thanks! Mine are back!!!!

Mine is still missing.
  • Me too .

A little less ego-thinking, know-it-all and rumbling compared to others who aren't so "great" and the UO-life would be a whole corner easier

(Ein bisschen weniger Ego-Denken, Besserwisserei und Rumprollerei anderen gegenüber die halt nicht so "toll sind" und das UO-Leben wäre ne ganze Ecke einfacher)

• Impressive how fix things can get fixed...

Meanwhile on vendor search...too vague.... too vague... too vague... and nobody cares...
    Just a troll who got told by lesser trolls (moderator classification)