New Magincia's Stalls : Is there any particular reason why Vendor Search does not cover them ?

Anyone knows by any chance why the Magincia's Stalls' Vendors are not covered by Vendor Search ?

Comments

• IvenorIvenor Posts: 1,216
    edited February 2020
    popps said:
    Anyone knows by any chance why the Magincia's Stalls' Vendors are not covered by Vendor Search ?

Different DB (or DB Category) for Pets from the one used for the Items sold both in Vendors & in Auctions, I suppose...
  • poppspopps Posts: 3,903
    Ivenor said:
    popps said:

Different DB (or DB Category) for Pets from the one used for the Items sold both in Vendors & in Auctions, I suppose...
    New Magincia's Stalls, though. are used, besides as for pets, also for resources, and they also permit the "buying" feature besides the selling feature....

I think that those Stalls would be a LOT more used if there was also a Vendor Search covering them....
  • IvenorIvenor Posts: 1,216
    popps said:
    Ivenor said:
    popps said:

New Magincia's Stalls, though. are used, besides as for pets, also for resources, and they also permit the "buying" feature besides the selling feature....

I think that those Stalls would be a LOT more used if there was also a Vendor Search covering them....

On the usefullness of including NM Stalls in VS (for Resources AND for Pets) I totally agree: my observation was purely technical...
  • every time they mess with the code something along the line breaks or has failure nodes...
    Just a troll who got told by lesser trolls (moderator classification)
  • JollyJade said:
    every time they mess with the code something along the line breaks or has failure nodes...
     And they knew Popps would run out of things to question...
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,974
    popps said:

Because you can spend 10 minutes there and see every item and pet.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.