How to gain credit at RBG events - UPDATED 3/26/23

EM ArtemisEM Artemis Posts: 120Event Moderator
edited March 2023 in Chesapeake

Royal Guard Information

To gain credit for an RBG event;
  1. RBG events are CHARACTER based, NOT account based. This means, if you want to get credit, you MUST be on the same character for the events. There are no exceptions for this rule.
  2. You must submit the book with the name of the character on the book you are submitting to the designated location given at the time of the event and before the conclusion deadline provided.
  3. You MUST participate in the event. This means interacting with the RPC during the event (either in EM Event Chat or in Say with the RPC). You will not get credit for not participating. This is a VERY important part. This also includes AFTER the event, chatting with the RPC and concluding the event.
If you do not do these, you will not gain FULL credit. Ranks will be updated per the forum after each event has concluded. Please be sure to keep updated with the forum, uo.com calendar and the in game Herald.
Points are gathered at the end of events and posted per the forum. At this time, names will be added to a plaque/ribbon and posted at the RBG station of people's rank. Until further notice, there will be NO physical item or title, unless it is provided otherwise.
Point events are always announced before and after an event. Please do not expect them to be posted any earlier than the day of the event. Thank you for your understanding in this matter.

If you have ANY questions, please don’t hesitate to e-mail me.

Chesapeake EM
UOEMArtemis@gmail.com

Comments

• ShadeweaverShadeweaver Posts: 9
    OK I have never seen anyone say anything about were to put the books?? I have been at 20 or so events in the last year and have never gotten any credit!!! Were do we submit books??
  • ShadeweaverShadeweaver Posts: 9
    Also is there going to be a "makeup" event for the no drop on the 28th? Not sure were to look for that info? It is not on the forums as I can see?