Has Steam Powered Green Tea always been broken?

I will report this in Bugs section if it is new, but I am asking here first because it is more likely for some who knows if it is an old bug will see it and let me know. I honestly don't remember this being like this, but maybe I have forgotten... The required component is a basket of green tea, but should not be the name of the finished product.

Comments

• Petra_FydePetra_Fyde Posts: 1,321
    yes, it's been mixed up for some time.
    Confusion entered the scene when we had 3 different versions of 'green tea' - the ingredient, which was edited to become 'a basket of green tea', the bowl of green tea that ingredient was originally used to make (preparations menu) and then newly added, the mug of green tea (beverage menu).

Somehow the 'basket' definition ended up being used for both the ingredient and the beverage. It's been that way ever since, but on a scale of 1 - 10 where 10 = game stopping, it's somewhere around the 1 - 2  level of importance I think.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,974
     :D   
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • TanagerTanager Posts: 634
    Oh I figured it was way, WAY down on the list of things to be fixed, if it was known about. That was why I asked here instead. I was getting ready for UO winter by making some hot cocoa when I saw the tea issue. Oh well.

Ty for explaining :)