[EM News] Fall Plot Deco Contest

EM EchoEM Echo Posts: 165Event Moderator
Greetings! I'm pleased to announce the next round in the Catskills Plot Deco Contest. This time the theme is Fall Fling. You can cover anything Fall that you would like including Halloween, Thanksgiving, the leaves changing, etc. Anything your imagination can summon up. 

In order to participate, approach Jacob on the front porch of the Malas Reward Hall and say "Fall". He will hand you a book with a number. This is the number of your plot which you can find behind the house. 

On Sunday, October 20th, I will be available in the afternoon to help lock down the items on your plots and assist with the deco. I can be available from 1 p.m. Eastern up until 9 p.m. Eastern. I would ask that you email me at emfainemorgan@gmail.com to let me know a 30 minute block when you'd like to meet to set up. If Sunday doesn't work for you, I can try to be available a few nights the following week. 

I would like to get all setup complete by Sunday, October 27th at which point I will ask a group of EM's from other shards to come vote on the winner. The winning entry will have their entry, with their name and theme, displayed in front of the Reward Hall. 

I'm excited to see what you come up with for Fall! You were all so creative for Summer.