Customizable Castle Plots

So, I see you can put down custom castle plots and keep plots in test center, why not make them available as actual plots so people can design their own keeps/castles and enjoy them instead of being restricted to just what wins the contest? make the plots cost 35 mil and 50 mil or something similar, I am pretty sure they would be a huge hit

Comments

• MerusMerus Posts: 656
    The customizable option has been repeatedly shot down because it creates too large of a dynamic object to load.  I’m not sure I buy it, but fighting against it will be futile.

I recently read a post that had a great suggestion... allow us to buy a custom castle token that would allow you to design your castle on TC and have it added to the static house options on production... basically exactly what we are doing with the contest now, but you pay a fee to have your design added to the list of winners to be added to production.  I would absolutely pay for this multiple times to get my own design.

Please consider this... makes customers happy and brings in cash! @Bleak @Mesanna @Kyronix