Why are the fish tanks recipes so expensive to purchase

when you only give a little over two million gold to the TC1 players?  And where is this Live rock that is needed to make those aquariums?
Remove Trap = Bad News
for
Treasure Hunters
Drakelord#5598

Comments

• MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    Live rock is found in Ancient SoS chests
  • DrakelordDrakelord Posts: 1,730
    Never mind I found where the rock come from, I have to make a fisherman and use the Ancients SOS, I really did not wish to run around on two or three characters to try one item out then I have to get a miner for the sand or sink merchants, plus I need to make a trip to the emporium there as well, sounds like a lot of work to check out one little item
    Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598
  • Uriah_HeepUriah_Heep Posts: 915
    Drakelord said:
    Never mind I found where the rock come from, I have to make a fisherman and use the Ancients SOS, I really did not wish to run around on two or three characters to try one item out then I have to get a miner for the sand or sink merchants, plus I need to make a trip to the emporium there as well, sounds like a lot of work to check out one little item
    Did you expect anything to be simple?  
    Don't be silly.  

And for TC1, the seriously need to just give gold on command, especially with people wanting to place the new keeps and castles to walk around in and check out before they do it on live shards.
  • Petra_FydePetra_Fyde Posts: 1,321
    I brought stuff when I character copied.
    I put 100 mil in the transfer account and sand in the bank. 
  • DrakelordDrakelord Posts: 1,730
    edited August 2019
    I brought stuff when I character copied.
    I put 100 mil in the transfer account and sand in the bank. 
    that was a good idea, something I did not think of doing as I have the funds and the sand, but I will have to wait a day as I brought mine tailor over to look at the new stuff there as well
    Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598
  • Ezekiel_ZaneEzekiel_Zane Posts: 326
    edited August 2019

I setup three characters with 50M in their transfer accounts and commodities and deeds in their bank and backpacks.  They aren't daily played characters so I just leave them like that.  When TC1 resets and character copy is working, I transfer them all three there and am mostly setup with what I'll need.