Davies Locker, maps changed level

psychopsycho Posts: 290
Hi,  Ive spendt a few hours organizing my Tmaps yesterday, I have 4 davies lockers,  one stash, one supply, one cash and one Horde.  and one bag in middle for the Trove maps.   (see picture)

Pretty easy setup, but when I log on today, all the cashe maps have turned into supply maps.
Ive checked, ive extracted maps, ive used other account, but no, they have turned into supply maps.

So now I have:
546 stash maps
211 supply maps (+79 maps that went from cashe to supply)
0 cashe maps
392 horde maps

I know for fact there were multiple cashe maps entered into the davies locker, I spendt 2 hours sorting them so its not like I do the mistake with 2 supply davies lockers. They have turned from cashe to supply.

The davies locker was set to co-owner, at a floor where none has access to but me. (Only I have access to my accounts)

I cant give you any other info than that davies locker who had the cashe maps were a veteran reward picked yesterday, all the 3 other davies lockers were multiple months old.

I have not paged GM for this, im not gonna cry over it.
But im telling you, stuff like this is not supposed to happend.
If you want to inspect it further shard is Europa, house in Luna North East.

Comments

• BruceBruce Posts: 27
    edited July 2019
    The same thing happened to me last night.
    I finally got a locker last night and dropped at least fifty horde maps into it. When I opened it up to drop in some more, everything that was in there was cache or lower

This is two pretty big problems for me in one day, and frankly, I'm livid. Currently waiting for a gm, after quitting after waiting almost three hours earlier today.

I pity whoever shows up, because I'm not going to be nice.
  • Uriah_HeepUriah_Heep Posts: 915
    GMs show up less often than sasquatch
    But you'll get an email

edited July 2019
    Just so they fix this
  • poppspopps Posts: 3,936
    I suspect I also had this happen to me....

Unfortunately, I did not have a precise accounting, just relying on my memory.... nonetheless, my impression is that the Davies' Locker quite definitively DOWNGRADED the Level of quite a number of undecoded Treasure Maps that I had....

I remember I had a lot more of level 6s and 7s while now I have no Troves and way less Horde Treasure Maps then I recall that I should have had from the 6s I had (a lot from framing Miasma extensively....).

Quite disappointing....
    edited July 2019
    Yeah, I've got at least a hundred empty miasma chests in my basement right now. I'm just going to use the locker to store low level maps, I guess, and to get coordinates.

I've waited more than three hours two days in a row for a response to my help request. Apparently nobody works customer service Mondays or tuesdays in Herndon
    They not gonna replace the maps, man.
    Half the player base has lost stuff over the years, some of it preventable...
    I can't begin to imagine the uproar if all of a sudden they did.  Might be worth watching tho lol