Disappearing dead Pirate

Was out killing the Dread pirates on Catskills tonight.  Fought 2 of them and once they died their body disappeared and I received no death certificate.  I did receive the patch.  Is this something going on with the new patch and the content is not active.  I mean it takes a good bit of time to kill one of those pirates to get nothing, Twice.  I will not be doing another one tonight.  I figure 2 in one night is enough of a waste of time.  SO what gives?

Comments

• ZamotZamot Posts: 55
    OK how do you move this to general discussions?  My bad guys,

• BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
  • CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,662
    my husband went out today to do the pirates, merchants & plunderbeacons.
    He started on a plunderbeacon and killed 3 orcs on one side.
    Then it blew up and sunk into the water.
    There is now debris in the water where it was.

Then he captured a pirate and was looting the ship when the pirate disappeared.

He has managed to successfully destroy one plunderbeacon.
    So it is NOT happening on every one.

• BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
  • Sir_JermsSir_Jerms Posts: 63
    Had the same thing happen to me a couple weeks ago with one dread pirate.  Got the certificate, but the body just vanished.

• DrakelordDrakelord Posts: 1,730
    I attacked a pirate ship today and the orcs all vanished when they died, I boarded an empty ship 
    Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598
  • CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,662
    its not just the orcs disappearing, its the pirates & all merchants
  • GraceGrace Posts: 148
    I have been noticing all of the above also. Unmanned plunderbeacons firing at me also, but am
    able to do damage to the litehouse. Damage was too great to my ship so I bailed out as was not prepared for that. Will try again tommorow.

Noticed that it was always either raining or a fierce storm approaching. I am getting old yes, but I don't recall that at all in the last three months of hanging out on the Tokuno waters.

Strange things are afoot it appears. 

The Cryer says Hook died. Is he a ghost now? Doing mischievious things?
  • KirthagKirthag Posts: 541
    OMG!
    Imagine, an army of UNDEAD, ZOMBIFIED, NECROMONGER PIRATES!

sorry... pure speculation