New SoulStone Garden on Europa!

IvenorIvenor Posts: 1,216
edited May 2019 in Europa
Hi All!

A brief note for now: I just opened a SoulStones Garden (a SStones House, to be exact: "The Palace of the Found Souls"...) on Europa Shard as a repository for "lost" SStones recovered in IDOCs.

The place is near Umbra East Gate. I will post ASAP images and the House Rules for recovering the SStones, but the essence is this: recovery from legitimate Returning Players is TOTALLY FREE. This said, any "recovery donation" is clearly welcome! :)

In the mean time there is a MailBox with Anyone access on the house Steps for donations.

If someone feel to be compensated for turning in its recovered SStones (IDOC loot is IDOC loot, after all! ;) ) I can pay 1.6m GPs for every SStone (so 100.000 GPs more than its "Reward Points" value) and 550.000 GPs for every NOT EXAUSTED SStone Fragment (so 50.000 GPs more than its RP Value). I can pay on Europa or on ATL.

Cheers
Ivenor (Ivanova on Europa)
Tagged:

Comments

• Victim_Of_SiegeVictim_Of_Siege Posts: 1,797
    Ivenor said:
    Hi All!

A brief note for now: I just opened a SoulStones Garden (a SStones House, to be exact: "The Palace of the Found Souls"...) on Europa Shard as a repository for "lost" SStones recovered in IDOCs.

The place is near Umbra East Gate. I will post ASAP images and the House Rules for recovering the SStones, but the essence is this: recovery from legitimate Returning Players is TOTALLY FREE. This said, any "recovery donation" is clearly welcome! :)

In the mean time there is a MailBox with Anyone access on the house Steps for donations.

If someone feel to be compensated for turning in its recovered SStones (IDOC loot is IDOC loot, after all! ;) ) I can pay 1.6m GPs for every SStone (so 100.000 GPs more than its "Reward Points" value) and 550.000 GPs for every NOT EXAUSTED SStone Fragment (so 50.000 GPs more than its RP Value). I can pay on Europa or on ATL.

Cheers
    I just checked your mailbox and the way you have it set, anyone can take the items out of it. you need to set the security to at least "friends"  that way anyone can put stuff in it, but only friends and higher of the house can take it out.
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

• IvenorIvenor Posts: 1,216
    Ivenor said:
    Hi All!

Cheers
    I just checked your mailbox and the way you have it set, anyone can take the items out of it. you need to set the security to at least "friends"  that way anyone can put stuff in it, but only friends and higher of the house can take it out.
    @Victim_Of_Siege Many thanks for your note! I always get confused with the MB settings... :)
  • Victim_Of_SiegeVictim_Of_Siege Posts: 1,797
    You are very welcome!
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo