Timeline for 2019

I keep seeing so many people lost and wondering about the newest content, afraid they are going to miss out etc. If you want to keep in the know, check out the test center sections and read the threads or the ones locked at the top, as anything else is just hearsay. Though I appreciate those that may have the Queen's ear, I don't believe squat until I see it in writing.

From this link...

https://uo.com/2019/01/16/ultima-online-2019-roadmap/

and the pic shows months and all have a "sea theme". Unless the Dev Team themselves tell me otherwise, or someone can post an official worded/signed thing stating otherwise I am sticking to the thought that this is kind of a year long adventure.

Comments

• PawainPawain Posts: 8,974
    Yes they said year long in the original announcement.  But will the beacons disappear in June? Or will the treasure hunting part be activated and the seas stay the same.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    It's going to get awfully crowded if the beacons and extra spawn don't stop eventually.
    You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
  • TanagerTanager Posts: 634
    Pretty sure there is a spawn cap... otherwise we would have been over run with rabbits eons ago. One dies, one spawns. (roughly)