New Kitchen

Figured I'd see something about it by now. So any screen shots? I'd prefer to see the actual set over "artist type pics" I've seen so far. I might need this for the tavern.
Tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies

Comments

• ZekeTerraZekeTerra Posts: 313
    Still not on the online store, but you can get one on TC.

• It's in the store :)
  • Thanks for the pic!
  • ZekeTerraZekeTerra Posts: 313
    Yeah I see it now.  Wasn't there earlier today.  1200 Sovs, so not sure I'll be buying it.
  • Uriah_HeepUriah_Heep Posts: 915
    ouch
    $12 for deco...no thanks, sorry
  • Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    Of all of the ways to make money, they choose a kitchen item ? Seriously guys, @Kyronix
    I really respect you and the interaction and conversation you show us and the improvements and ideas that you entertain. Please, explain to us where ideas for items like this and the 50 different shades of pigments come from ? If it were seriously about money, you have to know that we the players could give you a laundry list of items we are willing to pay money for.
    You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
  • CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,662
    I figured it would be 10 - 20K 
    Of all of the ways to make money, they choose a kitchen item ? Seriously guys, @ Kyronix
    I really respect you and the interaction and conversation you show us and the improvements and ideas that you entertain. Please, explain to us where ideas for items like this and the 50 different shades of pigments come from ? If it were seriously about money, you have to know that we the players could give you a laundry list of items we are willing to pay money for.

I have actually been wanting a pot belly stove for long time... and what i was thinking doesn't look as good as this does... can't remember if i ever asked for one at a meet & greet... but i have been vocal with others about wanting one...

the pigments are great... but i don't really like how people use them on the pavers, steps, blocks, etc...  I do like the Minocian Fire for shields or weapons but used on pavers & blocks... hurts the eyes
  • MandrakeMandrake Posts: 61
    Looks nice :-)
  • Absolutely love the new kitchen stuff, actually hoping they do more of that kind of stuff.  I think what players are willing to pay for is pretty wide ranging I’m all for the store to continue to exapand.  I know many who couldn’t wait for the kitchen pieces to come out :) 
  • Captain_LuckyCaptain_Lucky Posts: 556
    edited April 2019
    Well I got several and The Sandalwood Box Inn has added a new bakery into my version of the Camelot Castle design. TAKE MY MONEY! lol Right click the pic and select view image if you'd like to see the pieces better. I'm not using the china cabinets just yet.

• LilyGraceLilyGrace Posts: 728
    Captain, what is that piece you've used on the north wall, under the polar bear head, that looks like a burner with a pan on it? Your place looks great! Thanks for sharing the pic.
  • That's what it's suppose to look like, yippie! lol It's a "sifting tray" from an old global event. You see them from time to time in vendor search. Under it is "cups" which can be stolen, dyed orange, they come in white. Capped off with a "rusted pan" which can be stolen. Plus a little goofing around with a decorator tool to get it to line up.
    edited April 2019
    LilyGrace said:
    Captain, what is that piece you've used on the north wall, under the polar bear head, that looks like a burner with a pan on it? Your place looks great! Thanks for sharing the pic.

Oh and TYVM! Still tweaking it lol Decided it was a bakery and the customers have been pouring in for fresh pie :P

• LilyGraceLilyGrace Posts: 728
    edited April 2019
    That's a stroke of genius, Captain! Well done to put those items together. It came out perfect! Alas! Nothing turns up in a vendor search for me. I'll keep my eyes open for it. 
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,971
    Looks Awesome!
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
    edited April 2019
    LilyGrace said:
    That's a stroke of genius, Captain! Well done to put those items together. It came out perfect! Alas! Nothing turns up in a vendor search for me. I'll keep my eyes open for it. 

Yeah they do turn up. As you can see they make good cake stands also for the bakery lol. I originally started buying them as I was going to make floor drains for my old castle but that didn't really pan out as well as I had hoped lol It's VERY possible I stole that from someone. I get around and read a ton of deco posts. Now I want to put a guy sitting on my house sign I read somewhere in the last few days lol

• Pawain said:
    Looks Awesome!

Your very kind

• LillyMae_1LillyMae_1 Posts: 117
    @Captain_Lucky its in my castle on legends :)
  • ArronArron Posts: 485
    Nice. Where did you get the Raptor and Scorpion Statues?
  • IvenorIvenor Posts: 1,216
    Arron said:
    They aren't statues: they should be Huntmaster trophies - https://uo.com/wiki/ultima-online-wiki/items/taxidermy-kits/

Very nice. I thought they were like other tropies and hung on the wall. I have about 4 or 5 Tropies I won a month ago I need to get those up. I always learn something new on here. Thanks @Ivenor thanks @LillyMae_1. <span>:wink:</span>
  • IvenorIvenor Posts: 1,216
    Arron said:
    Very nice. I thought they were like other tropies and hung on the wall. I have about 4 or 5 Tropies I won a month ago I need to get those up. I always learn something new on here. Thanks @ Ivenor thanks @ LillyMae_1. <span>:wink:</span>
    You are welcome. :)

IMO, the nicest one of the bunch is the Sea Serpent Trophy: a big, mean badaxe! :D

If you don't have time/will to hunt for them, sometimes you find them for sale on Vendors in ATL for "decent" prices (i.e., in the today market prices context, below 1m GPs).

I.
    edited April 2019

I thought I was the only one in the game that still had a flour mill lol I need to check that out. I love colored statues.
  • I didn't realize the stove lit up. That's cool
    Taxidermy Kits here I come. Lol. I really don't need to put more stuff in my Castle, since I have been trying to get rid of a lot of the stuff I have. Trying to do my part in the battle against the Lag Monster. Hehe.
    Arron said:

I made them from my huntman permits i also sell them on legends x
    I didn't realize the stove lit up. That's cool
    yes hun and the sink with water :)
  • I knew the water from the marble bar set