Couple of Possible Changes

Not necessarily Test Center specific but a couple of things that I would like to see changed if possible:

1) Dying metal standard metal colors - right now, if you want to dye a metal a different standard color (DC, Shadow, Copper, Bronze, Gold, Agapite, Verite, Valorite), you for the most part have to track down a tokuno dye, and maybe you'll get lucky and find one for sale on a vendor.  There is no way to dye metal Verite or Valorite now at all.  Gold can be achieved through stains but that is the only one.  It would be great to see a new dye tub or even a set of stains that could be crafted that could dye the standard colors.  When you look at all the colors available right now through dyes and stains, it really doesn't make sense not to make dying the standard colors easier on the player base.

2) Deluxe Starter Pack tokens - I'm at a loss as to why these have to be account bound.  The only other token generated item that is account bound is a soulstone, but anyone can use a soulstone token.  If the deluxe starter pack tokens are purchased, the buyer should have the ability to sell or trade those if they can get more use out of them doing that.  It just seems like an odd limitation to me considering no other token to my knowledge is limited like that.

Thanks!

Comments

• There’s also no exact match for agapite, just the rose colours from the dyes. 
  • JonasJonas Posts: 11
    Melchiah said:
    There’s also no exact match for agapite, just the rose colours from the dyes. 
    Actually there is a tokuno due that matches to agapite metal hue.  I think it’s faded rose.  If you hue id it, it comes up as agapite metal.

There is no dye or stain I’ve found that syncs up to the verite or valorite Hue id’s.
  • Faded rose is one digit different; its visibly almost the same but not quite to the same degree as agapite. According to the colour ID hues anwyh
  • JonasJonas Posts: 11
    Melchiah said:
    Faded rose is one digit different; its visibly almost the same but not quite to the same degree as agapite. According to the colour ID hues anwyh
    Sorry it's not faded rose.  There is a Tokuno dye, one of the plain titled single charge Pigments of Tokuno that comes up with Hue ID Agapite Metal.