Soulstone Transfer

I am a returning player after several years and had in the past played on two shards, now I wish to play only on Europa and want to move the skills from my Drac shard chrs to it. What im unsure about is, my Europa shard is full and want to transfer my maxed skills from Drac by passing the stones to a chr on my second account (which I never really used) and them transfer that chr to Europa then pass the stones to my main account chrs for them to use.Can this be done as I could really use the maxed skills on my main chrs now.

Comments

• IkeeluIkeelu Posts: 134
    Website states they are usable by account. So I’d say start buying transfer tokens and get that revenue rolling! 
    esdxWhere is the bank? 
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,942Moderator
    Yes, any character on the same account can use the stones.
  • utopia said:
    I am a returning player after several years and had in the past played on two shards, now I wish to play only on Europa and want to move the skills from my Drac shard chrs to it. What im unsure about is, my Europa shard is full and want to transfer my maxed skills from Drac by passing the stones to a chr on my second account (which I never really used) and them transfer that chr to Europa then pass the stones to my main account chrs for them to use.Can this be done as I could really use the maxed skills on my main chrs now.
    I have done this multiple times. I have sent the stones that belong to my main account with my second account to the shard I need the skills. 
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

• DrakelordDrakelord Posts: 1,730
    I did the very same thing before.
    Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598
  • utopiautopia Posts: 4
    Thanks all for the help
  • CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,662
    make sure that if your skill is above 100, to take powerscrolls with you...
    and make sure you eat them before taking the skill off the soulstones.
  • IkeeluIkeelu Posts: 134
    You can not use a stoned skill if you do not have the required skill cap. So no worries on wasting points that way. 
    esdxWhere is the bank? 
  • IvenorIvenor Posts: 1,216
    Ikeelu said:
    You can not use a stoned skill if you do not have the required skill cap. So no worries on wasting points that way. 
    Neither you can use a skill stoned... :D
    I.
  • Ivenor said:
    Ikeelu said:
    Neither you can use a skill stoned... :D
    I.
    Says who?
  • CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,662
    I have used one before and lost the extra 20 points
    maybe that was a bug, but its happened.
    I always double check now, before removing skills