Castle Lockdowns

I was wondering if there is a chance to have a lockdown increased for the newly designed Castles and Keeps. After all they cost a ton of Gold. Anyone heard anything about this? What does everyone think.

Comments

• BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    How about we just add another %20 increase at $10 for all the players and you do understand that you get all your gold back when you sell or drop the house.
  • ArronArron Posts: 485
    Sounds doable. I try not to spend real cash if i can help it. Thank goodness that is a rare thing but it does happen. I do know we get the gold back if we drop or go back to the original castle design, but I was just thinking that the lockdown increase would be an incentive for people to upgrade their castles and it would provide a small gold sink for the game.
    Who would be willing to upgrade their Castles and Keeps if it would mean that you would get a storage increase with a one time fee of say $10 to $20?
  • I've asked for and suggested at least two more 20% upgrades.  At $20 each EA would make a decent amount from me.  I'd upgrade at least four accounts to 100% storage increase.

That would make every house we place 100% storage increase and 225 banks slots.  Would love it!
    Why does it have to be only with the new Castles and Keeps.  If UO is going to do a storage upgrade then it should be for all UO players, not just a select few.
    It would be great if they were to increase all lockdowns of all houses, I only said the Keeps and Castles because it would be an incentive to upgrade those homes which would provide a small gold sink, I am not sure they would do it but this is just me wishing and hoping.
    Up grading those homes gives no gold sink because if you drop it you get all you gold back just like any home custom of not