Where are good trade, player shop areas?

Is there any area where there are player shops with lower level items? If so where.

Comments

• MargretteMargrette Posts: 549
    Which shard are you on?
  • DJAdDJAd Posts: 290
    Vendor search. 
  • IvenorIvenor Posts: 1,216
    edited March 2018
    DJAd said:
    Vendor search. 
    Yup!
    The Vendor Search engine "delocalized" the Vendors all above UO.
    When you stroll around Luna nowdays it is a little disconcerning to see all those "monuments" the "Trade Oligarchy" erected to themselves almost empty of stuff, but, hey: this is UO PC Retail 2.0! "More virtual than the virtual" is their motto today.
    Ama*on drones to deliver the goods at your home?
    Bah! Now we have CUSTOMERS TELEPORT directly at you preferred shop, even if it is on the most Blackthorn-forsaken itty-bitty-tiny rock!
    The lost, but never forgotten, ImaNewbie will never be able to recognize this new land...  :'( :D
  • SwordofExcaliburSwordofExcalibur Posts: 95
    edited March 2018
    Thank God for vendor search. 

When I came back last August, I didn't know it existed so I spent the better part of a week hunting gear the old fashioned way.  It was nice and fun and nostalgic.

But c'mon man.  Vendor search is like a Tesla to the Model T of old-fashioned vendor hopping.  Meanwhile, I can coast around in space, happy, sublime, and carefree. B)
    Dennis the Peasant: "Listen. Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony." 
    Arthur: "Be quiet!" 
    Dennis: "You can't expect to wield supreme power just 'cause some watery tart threw a sword at you!” 
    Monty Python & the Holy Grail
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,942Moderator
  • PenNPaperPenNPaper Posts: 97
    Ya I finally found out there is a vendor search. Thanks for mentioning it