Issues With The New Dress Macro - Classic Client

No matter how many times I create the dress or record dress macros, hit apply, hit ok, log out / in - the macro is no longer created. Every time that time I log out, the macro deletes itself.

Comments

• Great! A week later and no comment from developers or staff on if this will be fixed or how I might  find a way to actually use a released feature in the game. I thought the official forums were to be able to actually get official help from UO team.
  • CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,679
    I don't have this problem in CC with the dress macro...
    the arm macro does this for me
    And they are aware of the issue
  • Acid_RainAcid_Rain Posts: 270
    edited December 2018
    I had the same problem. Not sure if they fixed it or not but I was able get the dress macro working by leaving the record dress 1 & 2 macro (I only switch between 2 suits) set to keys.

Before, I was deleting the record after using it as it’s just extra keys taking space waiting for me to hit by mistake. The macro would work fine until I closed the client then when logging in later it never saved. Since I left the record macros set & not deleted/changed the dress seems to now work when logging back in. Hope this helps.
  • MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    edited February 2019
    Confirmed, deletion of the "recordDress" or "recordArm" macro results in the "dress/Arm" macro not working.
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

• MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    Please note on UK keyboards the following keys will not save any macros for Classic Client outside of uoassist:
    insert
    delete
    home
    end
    pgup
    pgdown
    enter(numberpad)
    /(numberpad)
    *(numberpad)
    -(numberpad)
    +(numberpad)
    .(numberpad)

I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002