Waiting to transfer

Been waiting all day to start an xfer from ATL to Origin, and it's still not available. Anyone have any idea how long it usually takes for the xfer system to come back up? (origin and a few others been down all day) 

Comments

• Origi8n isn't on the same patch as Atlantic, you wont be able to xfer till tomorrow when everyone goes live with 103

• XrisXris Posts: 130
    Origi8n isn't on the same patch as Atlantic, you wont be able to xfer till tomorrow when everyone goes live with 103

Ty! 
  • I have the same problem on Sakura with a char returning for Drachenfels. Also get a message that "the selected destination shard is unavailable."
    Plz check this as soon as possible - i want back to my home shard ;)

A little less ego-thinking, know-it-all and rumbling compared to others who aren't so "great" and the UO-life would be a whole corner easier

(Ein bisschen weniger Ego-Denken, Besserwisserei und Rumprollerei anderen gegenüber die halt nicht so "toll sind" und das UO-Leben wäre ne ganze Ecke einfacher)

• BasaraBasara Posts: 163
    I had a character disappear in transit after midnight. Still waiting for word, though I got a message that the situation had been "escalated"
  • Acid_RainAcid_Rain Posts: 268
    edited December 2018
    Thats a good sign. Give it a couple days chief & u’ll b fine.