Grass and Snow tiles...

Okdoke!  I was cleaning up a friend's keep.  (He's basically using it as storage... and I love decorating anyway!)

As everyone knows, keeps and castles are hardly flexible right now... BUT... this is all about grass and snow tiles from years past.

Now.  These new stone house parts and doors... the doors have to be locked down, the security set.  The stone parts, floors, walls... you set them in place, double click them.  Correct?  No lock-down needed!  Almost like gaza mats... BUT those deed, the stone parts do not.

Its been some years.  I have 3 "vendor populated" buildings that will never be customized ever again.  I used these snow tiles to make a winter theme.  Now they stack?  Its wonderful to save on storage space.  However, I sure "think" I "remember" them being much like the new stone parts.  Put them in place, double click them, they become part of the building.

Now... when I was working on my friend's keep... the grass tiles do not turn yellow when you place them, so you know they are not attached... then you double click them and they are secured.  Am I correct or incorrect in this "memory"?  OR do they require being locked down?  They are marked "house only".  Why?  No special ability, that you must lock them down... it should be like the stone floor parts... right?

Yeah, yeah!  I know.  I'm sorry to be confusing.  Last time I played with these was maybe 6 years ago and far too much has happened since then.  :-)  Please help?  Thanks!

Owner of the Red & Purple Mini Mall, established 2001. - The Red & Purple Pixies of the Yew Wood [Town] Atlantic Shard.
Proud member of the Department of Mayhem.

Comments

• CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,678
    they have to be locked down... 

what you are probably thinking about that you double click is carpet
  • Have the grass and snows ever acted like this?  (Talking about double clicking).  I just dont understand why stone would be marked the same as they are.  Carpets... also turn yellow when you put them on the floor... you are correct, but I wasnt confusing them.  I just put a custom carpet down before this post.  :-)

ALL of them should act the same... logically.

Owner of the Red & Purple Mini Mall, established 2001. - The Red & Purple Pixies of the Yew Wood [Town] Atlantic Shard.
  • CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,678
    As far as I know the snow has always had to be locked down

You can make them stack by putting them in a bag & dropping it in the box at the jewelers next to West Britain Bank. (sometimes when they have been down for awhile they don't want to stack into the four piles)
  • Yes.  :-)  I know about that the second it was added.