Friday Night Hunt - September 21st - Old School Peerless Night

Come out and join us Friday night, September 21st starting from Yew Gate, Trammel at 8:00 p.m. Eastern as we head out for an Old School Peerless hunt. We will be journeying back to our roots and seeing how many of the classic peerless we can get done in an evening. 

Since the keys now last six days, the plan is to have all of the keys gathered this week so we can just run the peerless encounters one after the other. :)

Tentatively on the roster, in no particular order, are:

Travesty
Dreadhorn
Paroxymus (Pets and Summons are a really bad idea for this one)
Lady Mel
Monstrous Interred Grizzle
Shimmering Effusion

You WILL need to pick up a quick quest in order to join on Travesty and Dreadhorn. However, you don't have to complete them.

For Travesty, go see Sakkari the Notary outside Castle British just up from West Brit Bank. Make sure to get either Black Order Badges or Evidence.

For Dreadhorn, you will want to talk to Lorekeeper Calendor in the City of Heartwood.

I'm honestly not sure if you have to do the quest for entry to Grizzle. I "think" you can enter the peerless encounter without completing it but, if you want to be sure, you can start by taking the Mistaken Identity quest chain from the Mistress of Admissions outside Bedlam. You need to work the chain up to the point where they ask you to go talk to Master Gnosos. You do NOT have to actually complete the quest.

There is no quest needed for the other three. 

If you want to read complete details on the Peerless and the quests, you can find more information here:

As always, we will be using the Discord Server for the Friday Night Hunts. If you need access, let me know and I can send you the link. 

I hope to see you all there!!