Fishing tournament for the month of July.

EM RoenickEM Roenick Posts: 184Event Moderator
Hey everyone.  With the latest patch coming out soon we have new Fish Trophies, and that means time to get out and start fishing.  I am hosting a fishing contest for the month of July - Dates July 1st thru 31st - Must have fish turned in by July 31st. We will be catching Holy Mackerel this month which can be found along the shore of Gravewater Lake in Malas. Please venture out between these dates and do some fishing.  When you catch a Holy Mackerel turn it in at one of the mailboxes at my Britian Moongate House.  Located straight north of the Britian Moongate in Trammel(Map Below).  The fisher with the heaviest Holy Mackerel will receive their name on a plaque and it will be hung up for bragging rights. 1 fish per fisher. let the fishing begin!

Comments

• EM RoenickEM Roenick Posts: 184Event Moderator
    I would like to thank all those who participated in July's fishing tournament.  The Winner
    of the biggest fish was 200 stones belonging to Bobo Atlantic. And a special thanks to all
    the contestants-Your efforts will be noted - Smeed, SwedishChef,  Johnny Runner, Mr.Fisher, Robert, Crazy Train, Kurgen, Lucky Charms, Jennifer, Bobo Atlantic