New content?

Is there any new exciting content whatsoever planned for this year?

Wasn't publish 101 planned to be a vvv update?

Comments

• PawainPawain Posts: 9,052
    I though there was going to be added High Seas content.

But yes the new content is a new city invasion and new Hallowwen content and dungeon.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • CetricCetric Posts: 152
    So more if the same content :(
  • Dot_WarnerDot_Warner Posts: 233
    Part of Halloween might become permanent content, as it's fairly ambitious. 

Global arc metafiction content is always welcome as well, and I'm hoping they make the Titans a rotating champ spawn type encounter. It would be criminal to shelve that art indefinitely. 

There will also be a Christmas/Yule/Winter event alongside the Artisan Festival.

With a bit of patience, I'm hoping we find ourselves with a wealth of content. If they turned the Ornithologist's quest on, we'd have at least 3 solid months worth of seasonal things to do. 
  • Max_BlackoakMax_Blackoak Posts: 620
    to be honest I would prefer to have another bug fixing publish instead of new content. there is still so much stuff in this game that really needs fixing... :-/
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,052
    to be honest I would prefer to have another bug fixing publish instead of new content. there is still so much stuff in this game that really needs fixing... :-/

That would make a nice signature statement.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • TimStTimSt Posts: 1,794

How about a land of just house and castle plots setup as subdivisions spreading out from moon gates with Trammel rule set? No monsters, thieves, or reds.  It would be a 100% safe space.

• Uriah_HeepUriah_Heep Posts: 915
    We ahve it, it's called Magincia...and it's an ugly trailer park of a place

Don't need another one