My House is not sound proof

HardyHardy Posts: 30
Far 2 west tiles the entire length of my house speech can be heard from the outside. Ive checked, double checked and tripped checked. There are no holes.. ive even dropped and replaced it and its still the same.  Its the same on all floors.

Comments

• PawainPawain Posts: 8,973
    Cover blown!   You are the director of the EPA!

(he had his office rebuilt to be soundproof)
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • HardyHardy Posts: 30
    edited June 2018
    Its bloody irritating, especially being an RP town and we held a what we thought was a secrete council meeting only for all and sundry being able to hear our plans for world domination!  I paged a GM about it 3 days ago to see if they can see anything, no reply as yet

The house is a 13x17, also tried resizing to a 12x16 and 12x17 to see but same problem

@Kyronix any ideas, I can give you shard and loco
  • MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    You can probably file this under:

kyronix :”With so many third party programs available for person to person chat available changing how (death) communication works  isn't going to have any significant impact.”
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

• PawainPawain Posts: 8,973
    Hardy said:
     hear our plans for world domination! 

I love the reason.  Good luck!
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • MagichandsMagichands Posts: 141
    edited June 2018
    We have the same problem in our Town in Malas on Siege Perilous... In all houses in the south border of the town, if you speak inside people can read from outside... These houses are all near a server line so maybe can be that the problem... We paged already the bug to a GM some weeks ago and so maybe they are working on that :smile:
    We have the same problem in our Town in Malas on Siege Perilous... In all houses in the south border of the town, if you speak inside people can read from outside... These houses are all near a server line so maybe can be that the problem... We paged already the bug to a GM some weeks ago and so maybe they are working on that :smile:
    That's interesting, thanks, ill double check server line.
    @Kyronix hey is this a fixable bug? 

I have two houses on server lines which are not sound proof

There are on the Vesper vertical line

• MargretteMargrette Posts: 549
    A few years back, I had a small house along the server line near the Minoc moongate on Siege.  It was not soundproof.
    would love to hear a response on this from the Dev team
  • AmberWitchAmberWitch Posts: 630
    edited September 2018
    Wow. This brought back a memory from 21 years ago...
    My first house, a 7 x 7 on Ice Island on GL...
    Lady who owned the house behind me had a male visitor....
    The things I heard... It was like a train wreck, I couldn't stop listening.

*turns beet red*