Suggestion: Medium sized soul forges

How about adding a medium sized 3x3 soul forge to what a carpenter can make?  Now that I have a soul forge in my house I find it rather cumbersome to design around because it is 4x4.  A 3x3 forge would fit in much better.

Comments

• MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    There is a small soul forge that is 1 tile obtained as a reward from Scalis. 
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

• MissEMissE Posts: 776
    edited June 2018
    you can make it a two tile forge if you 'chop' it down and just leave the anvil part.  Has to be placed on the roof of your house to do this.   Place down 16 square goza into a 4 x 4 grid.  Raise each goza up about 5-10 tiles ensure they are all raised the same amount, place the soulforge on the raised gozas.  Using a deco tool drop the parts you wanna chop out, leaving just the sth or east anvil part, as they split off forge and drop, get an ax and chop the dropped bit.  Once you are left with just the anvil part lower them down.  Please note you have to make sure the anvil bit is 'Above' the area you want to craft in and if you end up chopping the anvil part you want to keep the whole soul forge will be destroyed.  Once you 'split' an addon like this it is split for good and cannot be redeeded. :)

httpsforumuocomuploadseditorvy69tl0fktv8b1jpg

Cheers MissE

For more info about Angelwood Warehouse Events go to the A.W.E Forum
  • MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    nice haha
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

• TimStTimSt Posts: 1,779

While that is a neat trick it has the limitation of you would still need a 4x4 spot with available headroom before you break the forge and would not be able to put the anvil out of the way in a corner.  A deed-able forge would not have those limitations.

• MissEMissE Posts: 776
    Well yeah but it isn't going to happen.  They have the 4 x 4 monstrosity and a super rare or expensive (if you have to buy it) 1 tile forge as a reward drop.  If you keep the sth anvil rather that the east one I used above  you can get against an edge.  Anyways, I have the broken forge in all my houses, just take a bit of care when you place to get it where it can be used but easily deco'd over.

Cheers MissE

For more info about Angelwood Warehouse Events go to the A.W.E Forum
  • DJAdDJAd Posts: 290
    Selling single tile soul forge on ATL 100m