Deluxe Starter Pack Question.

@Kyronix @Mesanna

Do i have to be in a party to use the Accelerated gain token or can i use it by myself with nobody else?

Comments

• Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    edited June 2018
    If it works the same way as the new player token used to work, it works for you by yourself, as well as anyone in your party, as long as you're all fairly close to each other. You can't join the party and then recall off to a dungeon.
    You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
  • SlayviteSlayvite Posts: 113
    See this is what puzzles me.
    IF i can use it by myself 'without' being in a party....then why would we ever buy Mythic Tokens again?
    They are a Higher cost and only do 5 schools to 90, this accelerated gain token lasts for a week (not 15mins like the SoA).....i could have every skill maxed out and stoned off with a whole week of accelerated gain??
    Not to mention the added bonus of the freebie points.

Seems off that this token would be cheaper than the Mythic.
    Ohh....or can this token ONLY be used by an EJ account?

• Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    Yep, a group on Siege used to have SoA parties, which was the new player token, no SoA was used at all. It was a nicely kept secret from the masses :-)
    You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.