Last target Macro using the Mouse Scroll Wheel

Is it possible to set a last target macro for the scroll wheel on the mouse? I play the Classic Enhanced Client. If so, can someone please let me know how to set it up?
Back years ago, we used UOAssist to do that, but it is no longer supported.

Comments

• CovenantXCovenantX Posts: 904
    edited February 23
    UOAssist works with Classic Client, that's what I use.  (though, i don't use the scroll wheel for targeting, never could get used to it, but you can set macroes to MW, through UOA)

I'm not the right person to answer EC questions, I barely have any characters with macroes using Enhanced Client. (very rarely login EC)

it might be of more assistance if this thread were moved to general discussions @Mariah, where more views might see it.

Remove or change casting focus & poison immunity it reduces the need for "Player Skill" it's garbage. rant2 Bring timing back and eliminate chance in pvp!
    ICQ# 478 633 659
  • DcBarnumDcBarnum Posts: 15
    Your message is a bit deceiving saying you play the classic enhanced client. By mentioning enhanced client, I'm going to lead down this route. Scroll wheel is great for last target, next target selection. There is even a very easy way to set this up. Hit esc and go into your user settings, under the input tab at the top has a scroll wheel drop down window for up and down. You can set what you would like your scroll wheel to do! If this is not what you were looking for please post more information.

• Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,253
    Dragor said:
    Is it possible to set a last target macro for the scroll wheel on the mouse? I play the Classic Enhanced Client. If so, can someone please let me know how to set it up?
    There are only 2 clients Classic Client and the Enhanced Client so if you are playing a Classic Enhanced Client than you are using an illegal client.  UOA still works.
  • Classic Client doesn't recognize the mouse wheel at all without UOA. Enhanced Client has built in recognition of the mouse wheel, and can be used for "Last Target" and "Target Self". I use Mouse Wheel Up for "Target Self", and Mouse Wheel Down for "Target Last". Wish i didn't have to use UOA for that in CC.
  • Dragor said:
    There are only 2 clients Classic Client and the Enhanced Client so if you are playing a Classic Enhanced Client than you are using an illegal client.  UOA still works.
    Or They're using the EC without Pinco's. One or the other.
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

• DragorDragor Posts: 8
    I should have said Enhanced Client. My bad. Thanks for all the suggestions. I installed UO Assist. Didn't think it still worked, but thankfully it does. And my key from more than a decade ago still works :-)