White Tiger Form in Deceit

PawainPawain Posts: 8,971
edited October 2022 in General Discussions
Decided to try him out in Deceit.  
https://forum.uo.com/discussion/9228/an-easy-to-use-build-for-wildfire-paragons

Basically this is a tank build.

In tiger form you can not use weapon specials or any spells. Other than Mirror image.
So you only do base damage to the targets. You find out what it is like to be a pet with no magic.

Template is like this:

You can have Bushido and use a 2 hand weapon. Cant use any Bushido spells but you can use Honor.
I chose to go with a 1 hand weapon and a shield.

I have 50 points I could use, and have none on jewels.

I use a longsword because it is a high damage sword and easy to get max swing speed.
I just made one that has leeches and is an undead slayer.

I just have to run to a target and push two buttons,  Mirror Image and Bandage Self.

You can only attack one thing at a time.

Your main advantage is you do not get hit often.  In Tiger Form you get a +5 DCI bonus, so you can have 50 DCI.  You use mirror images to distract your victim so it hits those instead.

For the normal stuff in Deceit you just run around and kill them.

For the higher Paras:

I killed two Para Rams they both took a while but if I kept my mirror images at 5, I got hit very few times.
One Ram was at the level two teleporter so I kept getting surrounded by spawn but I kept the mirror images up. So I was not getting hit any more than when alone with the Ram.  About half through I decided to pick off the skeletons.

Also killed two Para Poison Eles  they take about half as long as the Rams.
Keep the mirror images up and you don't get poisoned often and you just press Bandage when you do.
Would take even less time if I had an Ele slayer weapon.

Killed one Para Lich, it took just a few hits with my slayer.

Mob Crowds   also use Mirror images and you can stay surrounded and not get hit often.

I never went lower than 50 HP past my max.

I was not confident enough to go into the Ram Room, Not sure how I would do surrounded by casters. You have to make the mirror images next to you.

This template does not get a lot of drops but you could use it for as an easy Killing template in this dungeon. This template can kill more things per time than a non casting EV or pet user.

You could also use this to lead around a new or returning player and take the heat while they kill stuff and have some fun.
Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.

Comments

• McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    I finally brought my macer and stagger is amazing if i could find a mace weapon with feint and could make a parry feint mirror  image ninja I'd be un killable
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    McDougle said:
     if i could find a mace weapon with feint
    Tessen

• McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    Mariah said:
    McDougle said:
     if i could find a mace weapon with feint
    Tessen

I'm going to give it a try i never use my feint ninja because it takes forever to kill stuff 
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • I have been using this setup, thanks to your post from Wildfire, Pawain... This is my setup though:

Real:
    Ninjitsu 110 (+10 on earrings - Solaria's Secret Poisons)
    Parrying 70 (+30 on jewelry)

Healing will be 110 since I use Enhanced Bandages.

• PawainPawain Posts: 8,971
    Nice. Glad you are having fun with it. I just can't eat 120 scrolls that would feed my hungry pets. Your skill levels will do max damage.
  • Add hit area to your weapon. I ran a katana with hit lightning 50, hit area 50 (fire) and was getting as many drops as my sampire and NEVER dying. It's crazy how easy it is. Plus, samps can't leech off of paras, this template chews thru any paragons with ease. 
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,080
    Add hit area to your weapon. I ran a katana with hit lightning 50, hit area 50 (fire) and was getting as many drops as my sampire and NEVER dying. It's crazy how easy it is. Plus, samps can't leech off of paras, this template chews thru any paragons with ease. 
    I think I saw you running around ATL the other day? This is probably true for ATL (the drop rate) because there are enough people running around to create a good amount of spawn and for people to finish off spawn but I had issues with my warrior on Origin doing this because there aren't a lot of people so the spawn rate is low (most people on Origin don't jump in to kill your spawn from what I've seen). For me, it's quicker to use a double hit special because the spawn is a little too spaced out. A mummy can be taken out with a double hit while running by versus pausing to hit it twice.
  • can you use a range weapon with this build, like throw a boomerang in tiger form?  not for the event but I'm thinking to use it for other purposes
    I would assume you can. But if nothing is killing the images you can not cast more as you advance. You can not use the weapon specials.  So it depends on what you are fighting.
  • UrgeUrge Posts: 1,204
    dusen21 said:
    can you use a range weapon with this build, like throw a boomerang in tiger form?  not for the event but I'm thinking to use it for other purposes

Tiger form gives 5dci, a bleed attack and a chance to evade. 

Ranged weps would not get any use of any of these. Dci is useless since you do not go toe to toe. I don't think bleed or the tiger form evade will work with ranged weps. 
  • GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 1,894
    Unnerf ninjutsu!
    dusen21 said:
    can you use a range weapon with this build, like throw a boomerang in tiger form?  not for the event but I'm thinking to use it for other purposes
    You get an hci penalty with throwing when too close to the target. Tiger form is for the tankyness.

State what you are wanting to kill and preferred template. I'm sure someone can guide you with a better option.