Enhanced Client - Reproducible crash in Stygian Abyss

looploop Posts: 302
edited September 2022 in Bugs
  1. On Atlantic, use the Malas Abyss teleporter
  2. Run southeast and approach the bridge
  3. Observe crash
I'm able to log back in and continue on, but there's something about the initial loading of the area that causes the crash.

Comments

• PawainPawain Posts: 9,033
    edited September 2022
    I usee CC only.

I get this every time I enter from either side.  Also you do not have to move you can just stay where you entered, its like a timer crash. After x seconds you crash.  Crash meaning that client closes completely.  So I can run toward there or the tree for seeds and I will still crash or just stay in the house I enter at.  But yes, if I am running I get to about that spot usually I make it to the snakes, when heading to Medusa, unless I go the wrong way.

I get the same thing when my Gargoyle imbuer goes to the queens soulforge, after x time he crashes in the same way.

The problem with this bug is it only affects a few players.  When we go to Medusa in a large group on LS, I am the only one that crashes.

Good Luck fixing this. :)
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • dvviddvvid Posts: 849
    I often log out and log back in when I go to this area. That usually prevents the crash. Still, a fix would be much better. 
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,033
    My Imbuer was able to make a lot of weapons without crashing.

But I went to the Abyss house. Went to the tree then on the way back I crashed.

Not fixed in pub 114.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.