Mapping add on Mapistro

I am playing in the CC. I am trying to chart MIBs  ut UOAM no longer works. 

The navigators World map doesn’t have latitude & longitude on it. Someone recommended a mapping t legal?add on called Mapistro. Is it legal.
Tagged:

Comments

• YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    edited August 2022
    “It’s not illegal, if that helps

i have it installed and I oppose the use of cheats”
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,210
    I have UOAM and it works fine
  • LilyGraceLilyGrace Posts: 728
    edited August 2022
    Miretar said:
    I am playing in the CC. I am trying to chart MIBs  ut UOAM no longer works. 

The navigators World map doesn’t have latitude & longitude on it. Someone recommended a mapping t legal?add on called Mapistro. Is it legal.
    Did you use 'Run as Administrator' to fire up UOAM? If not, try that. 

Edit: You'll not find Eodon on UOAM tho. I never looked at info on Mapistro. I'm guessing it probably has newer maps that include Eodon.
    “The map programs are all really similar, so much so that even the label files you can copy/paste from one map to another.
    UOAM is officially approved, and is free, so that’s why I can’t see there being any issue.”
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    So if you are both sure run the program and post some screenshots if you're not banned we'll know it's ok
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
    “All of my screenshots posted here show a non UOAM map running, some are Mapistro, some UOcartographer, more recent ones are enhanced mapper, they are all the same”
  • RorschachRorschach Posts: 503Moderator
    OK
  • RorschachRorschach Posts: 503Moderator
    Some clean up has been done. Stay topical.
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    Rorschach said:
    Can you offer any actual insight into our discussion?
    Have you moderator's heard from the developers??
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,080
    Rorschach said:
    Interesting that like half the thread was removed and my comment on legal vs illegal was removed which I think was pretty relevant. Once again overly heavy handed moderation is overly censoring a thread.
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,210
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^ X 10