House placement

PapaSmurfPapaSmurf Posts: 112
I have been having an issue with the house placement tool, the pointer is WAY off, I have to like place it with pointer 4 or 5 tiles behind me which is annoying because the screen goes black, I will try and get a screen shot and post when I get a chance. 

Comments

• PapaSmurfPapaSmurf Posts: 112
    Bug or Meant?

• BubblegumBubblegum Posts: 41

maybe it's accounting for your big butt?? muahahaha... just kidding.. gotta be a bug.

"Cherry Gumdrop (tamer), Bubblegum (mule), Rainbow Dawn (fighter) from Atlantic say hi."

Wildfire

Yea I’m like “Do I smell?!”  :D

• BubblegumBubblegum Posts: 41

Where's the Like button here? LOL

Wildfire

• Arroth_ThaielArroth_Thaiel Posts: 1,021
    PapaSmurf said:
    I have been having an issue with the house placement tool, the pointer is WAY off, I have to like place it with pointer 4 or 5 tiles behind me which is annoying because the screen goes black, I will try and get a screen shot and post when I get a chance. 

From a Dark Elf in another plane:

"Would though hope that someone would inform Papa Smurf under the Bugs listing House Placement that the gap is because he's moved his game play window from the upper left corner. And if he moves it back up into the upper left corner the image will once again line up with the cursor... it's a super stupid thing but it's been in the game since day 1..."

-Arroth
    PapaSmurf said:

From a Dark Elf in another plane:

"Would though hope that someone would inform Papa Smurf under the Bugs listing House Placement that the gap is because he's moved his game play window from the upper left corner. And if he moves it back up into the upper left corner the image will once again line up with the cursor... it's a super stupid thing but it's been in the game since day 1..."

Hahahaha, seriously, this has plagued me for a long time and that's all it was! 

Thinking back when I first switched to 1920x1080 display is when it started, like seriously I even had the EC installed when I wanted to place a house because I couldn't fix it! 

Seriously thank you, I'm face palming myself so much right now haha

• Misk1Misk1 Posts: 5Dev
    PapaSmurf said:
    I have been having an issue with the house placement tool, the pointer is WAY off, I have to like place it with pointer 4 or 5 tiles behind me which is annoying because the screen goes black.
    This is a known issue that is already in the system.  I have put it onto the list of bug fixes that we hope to get resolved in publish 100.
    Misk said:
    PapaSmurf said:
    I have been having an issue with the house placement tool, the pointer is WAY off, I have to like place it with pointer 4 or 5 tiles behind me which is annoying because the screen goes black.
    This is a known issue that is already in the system.  I have put it onto the list of bug fixes that we hope to get resolved in publish 100.
     o:)