A big thank you

• I see you there at new heaven guiding the new and returning players
  • I see you there at britain wbb guiding and helping the new  and returning players
  • I see you there in a dungeon hunting items to drop at new heaven for the new  and returning players
  • I see you there crafting and giving away items for the new and returning players
  • I see you there at Luna stable explaining the new taming system for the returning players
  • I see you there at the britain meeting every day helping and guiding new and returning players
  • I see you there recruiting new and returning players to guild and learn them the peerless bosses, roof, exodus and champ spawns
  • I see you there on forums answering questions to new and returning players
  • I see you there restocking your vendor shop with new items at reduced prices for the new and returning players to buy
  • I see you there on the general and help chat answering questions for the new and returning players

I see you! :D

For this EJ account system to work we need to welcome our  new players :)

Comments

• jaytinjaytin Posts: 417
    Nice post, I don't know about other shards but Europa is trying to make people welcome. If we are all nice then maybe a few will stick around....
  • InLorInLor Posts: 354
    Both Atlantic and Europa have many players make an effort to welcome new players.  B)
    A qua lemmúr wíste, an zen anku vol verde wís.
  • psychopsycho Posts: 284
    Its really great to see that more people helping out the past few days, I see new players with armor moving out to Luna bank, traveling the world, finding their ways, browsing vendors.
    Also keep in mind all shards are to a certain degree responsible for their own population and by helping out its a great start!

Remember the new player you see might be the one you end up teaming with doing roof or peerless boss, or the one you PK in a felucca dungeon at a later point of time :D
    psycho said:
    Remember the new player you see might be the one you end up teaming with doing roof or peerless boss, or the one you PK in a felucca dungeon at a later point of time :D
    That's the spirit!  >:)
  • DavoDavo Posts: 46
    all we need now is a video library. people will learn better through videos.
    https://www.twitch.tv/spikeslayer
    This guy was streaming his return to UO the other day. He was having quite some fun, too.