Britannia ship add on pads

It would be nice if a fountain of life would work it is a single tile house add on much like forge,anvil etc
Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 

Comments

• PawainPawain Posts: 8,972
    Would be nice if you could put any 1 tile deed item on it. 
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    edited March 2022
    It would be nice if we can place a trash can anywhere on a ship and we can redeem cleanup points once we fish up the shipwreck items. 
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,080
    Use a backpack and feed it to a goat. You won't get cleanup points but it can clear your pack of all junk.
  • SkettSkett Posts: 1,312
    Trash barrel would be great 
    edited March 2022
    keven2002 said:
    Use a backpack and feed it to a goat. You won't get cleanup points but it can clear your pack of all junk.
    Just a suggestion. You know, we can don't recall and still walk from Britain to Trinsic.

Likewise, why need this thread at all? Why not use a backpack and go back home and do everything. 
  • ParnocParnoc Posts: 236
    Because it's foolish to waste the turn in points.  I do it many many times in one area and I'm constantly running back and forth, this post is a great idea to have a trash can.  Getting white nets is horribly tedious for the few you get.
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    Any single tile house add on should work not just a random few..
    McDougle said:
    It should not be difficult to code this... maybe we can suggest useful one tile add on specially for ships pad for next HS 3.0 reward. 
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,972
    Seth said:
    McDougle said:
    It should not be difficult to code this... maybe we can suggest useful one tile add on specially for ships pad for next HS 3.0 reward. 
    What do you call useful?  I would put a deco item on mine.  Or make the dragon cannon useful and increase its range. 

Now I have the captains wheel which is redundant looking.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    Pawain said:
    Seth said:
    McDougle said:
    What do you call useful?  I would put a deco item on mine.  Or make the dragon cannon useful and increase its range. 

If captains wheel sat correctly and allowed you to input location to sail to it would be fantastic 
    McDougle said:
    Pawain said:
    Seth said:
    McDougle said:

If captains wheel sat correctly and allowed you to input location to sail to it would be fantastic 
    Deco item works as well, like the Captains chair,

Maybe functional item like

musical box to play then latest uo hit songs, or

a spinning ballerina, or
    good looking oven to cook the fishes,

or super net caster that stores up to 255 nets and we just double click when standing anywhere on the boat, double click it to cast the net it contains, or

a harpoon or ballista with say up to 500 shots which we can use to kill those troublesome sea monsters where canons don't work, like sea serps, ele, kraken, etc.